I am excited to announce that I have FINALLY finished my associates degree and my mom is taking us out to the Melting Pot tomorrow night to celebrate, I can't wait!
How do you post this on a blog? Most of you probably already have heard but, Karl and I are expecting! We're super excited/nervous/scared but we are definitely looking forward to meeting this new little person! The baby is due June 30th.
We hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!


4 comments:
I am really excited for you! Congratulations on the Associate's Degree thing. I will, hopefully, have my Bachelor's Degree by this time next year. Let's hope that actually happens!
That is some exciting news! Congrats!
Congratulations with everything! It's so exciting!
Oh my heck!!! I can not tell you how happy I am for you guys!! congrats and I hope to meet this wonderful baby!!! I was thinking of you guys the other day as I dusted the piano (I have a picture of it on my blog :), I will always have a peace of my Preston Family with me always!!! love you guys
Post a Comment